Monday, May 2, 2011

My Favorite Things Monday



Day 2 of my sharing favorite things. I should have prefaced the first post that my first and always favorite "thing" is my family! Which actually is a great segway into today's favorite thing which is Creative Memories software StoryBook and Memory manager. I have used both pieces of software for many years now and absolutely love them. I probably use the software if not once a day at least several times a week.
I have used the memory manager to catalog digitally all my photos. We have used it to create a slideshow of our beloved Nina when she passed. It made it so easy to do as I could pull up all photos within seconds of her that we had!
The Storybook software I use to create cards, scrapbook pages, pieces of Art, gift tags. . I could go on. I especially love using vintage cards and postcards and with this software I can digitally cut these up without harming the orginal. I know that I could use photoshop or some other software but these are not as easy to use. The software is so user friendly and makes it easy to alter photos that might take someone with more experienc to excute within a program like Photoshop.

Here is a sampling of some of the projects. You can also find some projects I have posted here, here, here and here and here. Okay I won't go on!

I should also mention that I am not a Creative Memories consultant! I just really love a good product. If you have questions specifically on the product I am sure you can find a creative memories consultant within your area but would be more than happy to answer them!

























No comments:

Post a Comment