Saturday, April 30, 2011

My favorite things


I am going to post each day this week and share with you some of my favorite things. Some are old some are and some are brand new.
In honor of Sunday I wanted to share one of my new favorite things. In all honesty it is not my favorite thing. It was a gift I gave to my husband this Easter. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I would love to say I purchased it from an antique store or a welder but I purchased it from Lifeway Christian store.
I love its simplicity and was pleasantly surprised at how the shadow is created from the lights in the kitchen. My hubby Mr. Jackpot picked the place right over the pantry door. A place we visit each day and plainly displayed where we can see it in the kitchen.

Stay tuned! I hope each of you enjoy each post!

No comments:

Post a Comment