Monday, May 30, 2011

I remember . .honor your service.

I remember that my freedom isn't truly free. That it has been purchase by God through the death of his son.
I honor the sacrifice of so many to make sure my God given freedom stays in tact here on earth. Thank you so humbly for the choice you have taken or are currently making to serve us. I know it each day my daughter gets to choose from a wide selection of clothing, when I go to the grocery store and can fill up my cart, when I attend the church of my choice. I remember it when I can freely proclaim on a public space without the fear of torture that Jesus is my savior!

Thank you this Memorial Day for your service. We are humbly grateful for all the freedom that being an American under the protection of our armed forces grants us!

No comments:

Post a Comment