Sunday, July 31, 2011

For the love of pillows!


I had come up with idea that I wanted a round pleated pillow for my master bedroom. Of course I wanted to create it myself using leftover fabric from the valances. I tried to see if there was someone who had come up with a pattern (free of course) but couldn't. Now that I have come up with one myself of course I have decided to go a different route with the master bedroom pillows! :-) Gotta love creative creation. At least it didn't cost me anything but time. I created the muslin pattern and then used some leftover fabric from the guestroom.
I do like the results and used a vintage button to finish it off.

My loss can be your gain though! :-)

I thought a giveaway would be a great start to the weekend. Post as many times as you want, refer a friend and get entered twice! Just have your friend post who referred them.
I will draw the winner on Sunday!
The winner will receive the green toile pillow pictured above without stuffing. The pillow measures 16" in diameter, just needs stuffing and a needle and thread to close it up. I will also include the pattern to create another pillow.
So good luck and remember refer a friend and you get counted twice! :-)

Stay tuned too. . .I have a great sewing project I want to share next week. It involves the Thirty-One skirt purse and another Friday giveaway! :-)

Instructions for Pillow:






No comments:

Post a Comment