Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser: Light Project

I cannot tell you how wonderful is to have my craft/creative mojo back! The story of how I changed this builder grade lamp from this:


Into a modified version of this:


Is in and of itself not a breathtaking or astonishing story. A very simple change but so much better. My next post will be the after photos. We are supposed to be getting our new kitchen table tomorrow so I want to wait to take pictures then.

What really is interesting is the story of actually getting the pendant fixture installed. It involves a tornado, electricity, some foul language, blood, a lot of sweat and yes tears! :-) I think we all have had those creative moments when the odds are stacked against us and we don't think it will ever be done.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment