Friday, January 13, 2012

Belated but still Merry!

I discovered a folded card when I was working on my Christmas Cards. I am currently on a folded card craze! More about that in a future post.
Here are my Christmas cards from 2011! It feels very strange to say 2012.
I had a lot of fun using my Cricut this year. Especially using the Winter Woodland cartridge. I did manage to find a cute vintage postcard on Ebay which I used in the blue card. Traditionally I don't like to use "Xmas" however the style won me over. Hope this helps inspire some card making in you! :-)





Since you are more likely to act on something that you have written down I am hoping to post the project that will hold and display my new year's resolution in the next couple of weeks. Additionally my hubby found a very nice web cam in his vast collection so I am hoping to maybe post some video tutorials of the folded cards I have discovered.
Happy crafting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment