Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Country Living Fair / Post 2



7) Fabric pumpkins! These were everywhere. Each vendor had their own take on them. This display was pretty cool. Not only did I love the pumpkins but they way she displayed them. Think, tiered cake stands but with tables.
8) I just loved this arrangement / display. It truly was incredible to see some of these displayed in the middle of a park.
9) I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this artist's work. He had maps of the US as well as other sculptures. I loved the idea of reusing jeans in artwork.
10) Re-Purpose!!! I got to visit this booth twice. For those of you that watch HGTV, this is Cash & Cari's store. Scroll down to see a picture of me and yes Cari!!!! I was so giddy to meet her.
11) Snapped a photo of this dog all ready for Halloween. Couldn't resist! This little fellow followed around his owner very loyally without a leash. Actually there were quite a few dogs around.
12) Beauty. All around us there was such a wonderful display of color. It was truly breathtaking and I so want to go back to Stone Mountain to explore it further.


No comments:

Post a Comment