Monday, November 7, 2011

I got to go!!!

I can't believe I got a weekend away with my Mom. It was so wonderful. The perfect fall weekend to make it to the Atlanta Country Living Fair. The weather was absolutely perfect for fall. I plan on posting several times on what I found. I basically have broken into some categories of, what I saw, what I want to make and what I purchased!
So

Here begins my first post of what I saw.



1) Pumpkins! There was a central pumpkin patch which was very impressive and was used for many a background for a photos shoot or two!
2) Under a pavilion was the general store, they sold some country living items, including t-shirts. They also had some very pretty table-scapes. I loved this with old keys.
3) This was a display at one of the many food vendors in the "farmers market" area. I loved the wagon and flowers.
4) This was such a cool furniture booth. I loved the creative way she re-upholstered this chair. It wouldn't ever occur to me to do this asymmetrical treatment with ribbon.
5) At the same booth was this wing chair. I absolutely love how she adorned the back. What a great addition to a back of a chair that faces another area.
6) There were many witches shoes, but I loved these. This booth had candles set all over their booth and they smelled so quintessential fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment