Saturday, May 29, 2010

Teacher Gift


I love to create cards both digatlly and handmade. I was trying to figure out what to get my children's teachers for thank you gifts this year. One is getting married and the other is a preschool teacher and a crafter herself. So I decided to create them each a set of handmade cards they can use as thank you cards if they so wish or use for whatever occasion they decide on. Though this was a bit time consuming, I know it would probably not be duplicated! :-)
Here are the cards I created. They both got a set of 20 cards. I will have to admit I benefited as well as I created 4 of each and kept 1 for myself!
Some of these are from Stampin Up (actually all but one). I used the Fox and Friends set and the Matryoskha Set (which I absolutely love).
I have come up with a really creative way to package them and will post more later, along with how to photos!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I've just become a follower of yours...I love to find new friends in blogland and especially ones who love red trucks. I love your title! My husband is a teacher and these cards are such a great gift and they will definitely appreciate them.
    I also wanted to let you know that your profile is set to No Reply, which means when you leave a commnet on someone's blog they can't email you back. If you want to change it, email me back and I'd be happy to show you the steps!
    Have a great rest of the weekend,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete