Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Curtains for my Master Bedroom




Slowly I am pulling together our Master Bedroom. I painted the room a couple summers ago, we added the crown molding over a year ago. For Mother's day I got my bed (which hasn't been delivered yet). Funny how we are the last in the house to get an actual headboard and foot board. I have been putting off doing the curtains/drapes in our room. I have no idea why, well I have an idea. The wonderful bay window which has given me trouble with how to put curtains on. So I had an idea on how to hang the curtains, then it was executing the plan. Then explaining to the guy at Home Depot what I wanted. So finally they are on their way to be done. I love the versatility of them. The brown embroidered topper which I love can be easily removed and I can change it out seasonally. I don't know if I ever will but the thought is there! I will post more picture once the remaining curtains are done and hopefully the bed is delivered!




1 comment:

  1. I found you from "Sew Many Ways" and you have some really great crafts! I love these curtains, especially. I love the way you can change the topper and I LOVE the way they are hung on the pegs. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete