Thursday, March 16, 2017

In Transition . . .

to . . .

I've been having issues with updating my blog due to some technical issues.  So due to this, I'm transitioning to Facebook.  I know not everyone is on "the book" so I'm working on launching a website as well.
I'm on Facebook as My Red Truck Designs and up date this several times a day.  In addition I'm working on a newsletter so you can see where my truck is traveling to, what crafty goodness I'm up to and what adventures I've gotten myself into!

Check back as obviously I have a lot in the works! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great information.. It really helpful to me..I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post. keep it up
    24-Hour Emergency Towing in Seattle, WA
    Emergency Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery Service Seattle WA

    ReplyDelete