Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New Catalog means I get to play!

Play Time!

Our new catalog is either in your hands by now or will be soon.  If you don't have one come on by my home or the Stampin' Up website to take a look.
I've had the hard job of playing with the new colors and getting familiar with the new catalog! I know it's been such a complete headache.

Stay tuned for some fun creations!  I'm preparing for my June card club and of course my catalog launch on the 5th.

Here is a prize that I'll be awarding to one lucky winner at this Sunday's catalog launch.  It uses all our new colors and a new favorite set.  If you thought the Crazy about You set was awesome just wait for this set that coordinates with a set of BigShot dies.  If that last sentence sounded Greek to you, contact me we need to get together! 

Have fun and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment