Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mirror Stamping


I played around with mirror stamping for our June stamping club meeting.  I wasn't totally thrilled with this technique but I believe it needs some fiddling to get it perfected.

For this card I pulled out a retired stamp set that I love and created a happy card using the Cherry on Top Designer Paper.  This is a really fun set of paper and can be found here on the Stampin' Up website.
The ingredients to put this together:
Card Base - White 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of paper cut in half and folded in half
scrap for bow
2" x 2" piece of tip top taupe
1 1/2 " square piece of white cardstock
3/4" x 4 1/4" strip of Cherry on Top Designer paper
3 x4 1/4" piece of Cherry on Top Designer paper
I used the coffee cup from A fitting Occasion stamp set.
Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe stamp pad
Blender Pen
Bow Punch

This is a quick card to put together and can be personalized with your choice of sentiment or can stand alone.  It really highlights the fun papers patterns.
A video tutorial can be found here!



No comments:

Post a Comment