Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life is messy . . . .

I have had a tough year (hence the lack in posting).  .

I have shared that I have Fibromyalgia before.  It isn't an easy thing to deal with a chronic condition.  My heart goes out to those reading this that are struggling with one.  Especially when it is a hidden struggle.  I have found some great support recently.  Along with the support of my "Jack"pot of a hubby and family I believe I am on the right path.  I will be sharing some of that information at a later time.

With all that life has brought our family over the last year I can say I have found strength in His word, have felt comfort in His plans and found rest in Him.  Being a person who likes control I struggle with trying to find order in the chaos.  This past year I have become more comfortable that I am not at peace with the chaos.

Maybe it is not that we should focus on putting our lives together.  Rather maybe we should be praying for God to rock our world to its very core?  Maybe we need to pray that God would breakdown all those false foundations reducing our lives to stand upon Him?  I don't pray this lightly nor do I eagerly want my world to be shaken or reduced but what I want and need are two different things now aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment