Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fabric Choices for Daughter's room

I picked up some great fabric over the weekend for my daughter's room. I realized after I returned from the store I had some fabric in my stash that had the same colors in it. I am very bad at combining prints so some feedback is much appreciated. Should I add the floral into the mix or just keep the three solids and polka-dots? I am a little worried it will be too busy and always try to keep an odd number of elements.
The fabric will be used for accent elements only. The drapes will be simple and accented with some of the fabric as well.
So should it include the green checked fabric with the embroidered tulip?

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I am progressing well an the mural and am hoping to finish this up over the weekend. Stay tuned next week for the big reveal!

1 comment:

  1. I like the green checked with the bees and the solid pink and the polka dot together.

    ReplyDelete